Here’s a compilation of frequently asked questions + useful information about my work with Spirit, how I go about my psychic/ Tarot/ other services, and what to expect when you book a session with me.
TL;DR I love helping people. Here are my rules for helping you. Make sure you know them before you contact me.
What can I expect from a session with you?
My mission is to connect ordinary lives with the extraordinary Love and Light of Spirit. When you purchase a service from me, what you get is a connection with Spirit, with outcomes to match your specific needs. I will tune in to your Spirit team – your guardian Angels, Spirit guides and deceased loved ones (including pets) – as well as the energies around you, and your own energy field. You will receive the messages, healing, and impartation of Light that is most appropriate for your highest and greatest good at this time.
What clients do you work with?
I’ve worked with many clients from all walks of life – from unemployed folks and undergraduates, to multimillionaires and other professional Spirit practitioners.
I would love to serve you if you are:
- Sincere and willing to take charge of your life by making the choices that enable your highest good
- Open-minded and honest with yourself and others
- Willing and able to take responsibility for your choices
- Humble enough to understand that the Universe doesn’t revolve around you
- Polite and respectful when you approach me and, in turn, can handle my compassionate but straightforward, no-bullshit approach
- Respectful of my time and other people’s
Can Spirit answer every question and/or solve all my problems?
No. Sometimes, the answer is not available yet, or you are not meant to know at the time. Understand that in life, we are not spoonfed all the answers, because we are often meant to learn them through experience and appropriate choices.
However, even if you don’t get an answer that exactly addresses your question, I will still work as best as I can to give you information that you need to know about the situation, as well as what you can do, on your part, to bring about the best outcomes.
If the process of obtaining the answer to your question incurs karmic debt, e.g. tuning in would violate the privacy of someone who didn’t give you permission to ask about them, I will not do it. Neither will my Spirit team. We do not mess with Karma.
This sounds strict but it’s true – I work with Angels, divinities, and other Spirits of Light. My team and I honour the Laws of the Universe, seek your highest benefit, and don’t entertain requests that disrespect these Laws.
There are, however, other practitioners out there who don’t care about these Laws, and whose spirit teams will gladly fuck around with Karma – yours included – to give you what you want. You can look for those people if you’d like. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
I’d like to purchase a service. How do I go about it?
Payment must be made before you get an appointment. I do not hold slots without payment. I also do not offer refunds. Please note that under certain circumstances, I also reserve the right to change the format of the reading – for instance, a face-to-face reading can be changed to a phone reading if the client is running late and we both don’t want to waste time.
To make your payment, please transfer the amount to Paypal at email@example.com (local & international), and be sure to include transaction details when you fill up the booking form.
Are there times when you would refuse service?
Yes. I reserve the right to refuse service when I deem it necessary and/or appropriate. Sometimes (although this is rare), Spirit simply steps in and says No. If this happens (and again, I emphasise that this is rare!), I will gladly refund you your payment, and recommend you another Spirit practitioner.
I will refuse service if you:
- Question my policies or haggle over prices. You don’t bargain with doctors, lawyers, teachers or other professionals – you certainly do not with me. I ignore ALL requests for discounts. If you don’t agree with what you see here, look elsewhere.
- Disregard common courtesies, e.g. texting me late at night to make enquiries, treating me like a 24/7 hotline to cry about your problems, refusing to give me your name when I ask, telling me to turn up at your place in an hour to give you a reading. (True stories.) I will simply ignore/block and blacklist you.
- Are rude, disrespectful, self-entitled, or abusive in any way. I’m VERY allergic to this particular type of bullshit – I ban such people IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY.
- Assume that I will spoon-feed you all the answers and that you don’t actually have to take ownership of your life, by making the right choices and taking the best actions.
- Run from reader to healer to fortune-teller, looking for someone who will tell you what you want to hear – I don’t read for people who are addicted to readings, or try to pressurise/manipulate me into giving them the answers they want.
- Believe that your destiny is fixed and you are a helpless victim of circumstances.
- Believe that I am God and I know everything and/or can solve all your problems for you. I am only a guide; you alone have the ability to solve your problems.
- Expect me to pat your head and coddle you after you’ve screwed up your life (and possibly others’) with your bad decisions.
- Ignore the advice, counsel and assistance Spirit offers, then re-appear after a while with exactly the same problem or worse. If you’re not going to help yourself, don’t waste my time. Use that money you would’ve spent on my services to buy butt pads instead, for when the Universe inevitably kicks your ass.
- Seek my assistance out of panic and emotional distress. If I sense this, I will require you to wait until you are calm(er) and ready to take charge of your life. If we are halfway through the session and you become extremely upset, I may not answer your questions if I see that you are not in a fit state to handle the answers. Under emotional duress, clients tend to hear only what they want to hear. I would be doing you a disservice if I carried on, knowing that you can’t.
- Are under the age of 18 and do not have a parent or guardian present.
What’s your stand on lateness, cancellations, and no-shows?
If you are going to be at least one hour late or have to cancel, I require 24 hours’ notice. Otherwise, your payment is forfeited (please remember that I do not issue refunds) and I may not be able to offer you any further appointments.
If you are turning up, please note that the appointment begins strictly on the dot. If your appointment starts at 3 pm, your paid time begins at 3 pm sharp, whether or not you are present. To be fair to all my clients and myself, I do not offer buffer-time allowances. If you are going to be late, it cuts into YOUR time, not mine, and certainly not the clients’ time after yours.
If you don’t turn up, your fee is forfeited and I will no longer offer you any more appointments.
By purchasing/participating in my services and/or reading my website, blog and social media posts, you acknowledge that I am not a licensed psychologist, lawyer, financial or healthcare professional, and my services are not a substitute for professional legal, psychological, financial or healthcare advice, assistance or treatment. I will at all times give of my best as a professional Spirit practitioner. However, please remember what I said about how you co-create your future: I cannot guarantee the outcome of my services, other than to deliver the services purchased as described. All comments, reviews and recommendations on my website and social media platforms are expressions of opinion only.