Curious about how the Tarot works? Always wanted to learn how to receive messages from a higher wisdom, or to gain insight into your own truth? Only want to learn from the best?
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE.
Join Kelly, one of Singapore’s premium Spirit workers and Tarot practitioners, as I teach you the basics of reading the Tarot as a means to discover yourself and Spirit – beginning with your own intuition + Higher Self, and some key members of your Spirit team.
MANY OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU’RE STRAPPED FOR TIME. I HEAR YOU, AND I’VE RESTRUCTURED MY WORKSHOP TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
This intensive 5-hour workshop will be held over one afternoon. Here, you’ll learn:
- What all 78 Tarot cards mean, along with some simple, effective Tarot spreads that optimise your knowledge of their meanings
- How to identify, discern and trust your intuition in reading the Tarot
- Who your key Spirit team members are, and how to reach out to them
JOIN ME AS I GET STRAIGHT TO THE HEART OF THE TAROT – MASTER THE BASICS IN ONE AFTERNOON!
I’m keeping prices as affordable as I can. Price-wise, many basic Tarot workshops in the Singapore market lie within the $400-500 range – but not mine.
MY BASIC TAROT (INTENSIVE) WORKSHOP COSTS ONLY $278 SGD.
IF YOU BOOK BY 16 June 2018, THE EARLY BIRD PRICE IS $248 SGD.
Please note: Kelly, Lightworker reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.
When does registration end?
Registration is open until 23 June 2018. (If you’re reading this after 23 June and you’re still interested, though, contact me and there might still be space!)
When will the workshop be held?
The workshop will be held on 30 June 2018 (1 – 6 pm, with a 30-minute break in between).
Where will it be?
It will be held at The A11ey, located at S9 Building, 55 Serangoon North Ave 4, #02-03, Singapore 555859. Here’s the link on how to get there.
What if I register, then change my mind?
No can do. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Book your seats mindfully, please.
What if I register, but have to cancel/ can’t make it on the day itself?
I’m afraid that’s too bad – unfortunately, you are NOT ENTITLED to a free seat at the next workshop. I’m not going to reserve you a seat. Your attendance is YOUR responsibility, not mine. Frankly, I’m surprised that I even have to add this in the FAQ, but some people need the obvious explained to them.
How do I register?
Advance payment is required for registration. Here’s how:
- Make the payment of $248 (now until 16 June) or $278 (17-23 June).
- You can choose either POSB Savings 056-60845-1 (bank transfer) or email@example.com (PayPal).
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a Contact Form. Please state the following:
- “BASIC TAROT” (in the title or at the top of message)
- Your name
- Your contact number + e-mail (no worries, I will only use your details to contact you re: workshop updates)
- Your PAYMENT TRANSACTION NUMBER. This is crazy important because I need to confirm your payment!