Are you a Tarot geek who’s learnt the basics of the Tarot, and want to take your learning further? Do you sometimes struggle with reading combinations, reversals, and Court cards? Do you want to move beyond the mundane interpretations of the Tarot, and connect with its Spiritual aspects?
Here’s your chance.
Join Kelly, one of Singapore’s premium Spirit practitioners and Tarot consultants, as I teach you how to expand your understanding of the Tarot. You’ll connect with your cards – as well as your Higher Self + members of your Spirit team – and take your Tarot readings to a completely new level!
This eight-hour workshop will be held over two days. In this course, you’ll learn:
- What the reversed meanings of the Tarot cards are
- Who/What the Courts really represent
- Quick cheats to memorise ’em all
- Some detailed spreads that give you profound insight into complex situations
- How to tune in to the situation you’re reading for by connecting with your intuition, your Higher Self and your Spirit team – THIS Spiritual connection is what elevates your readings above the typical Tarot reading
My “Intermediate Tarot: Connect With Spirit” Workshop costs only $328 SGD.
Book your place by Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 and pay the early bird price of $288 SGD!
I didn’t attend your Basic Tarot workshop, but I know the basic Tarot card meanings. Can I sign up?
Yes! You can sign up so long as you know the upright meanings of the 78 Tarot cards.
I didn’t attend your Basic Tarot workshop and I don’t know ANYTHING! Can I sign up?
PLEASE GOD NO. But feel free to contact me if you’re interested in a Basic Tarot crash course before you sign up for this workshop.
When does registration end?
Registration is open until Sunday, 22 Oct 2017. (If you’re reading this after 22 Oct and you’re still interested, though, contact me and there might still be space!)
When will the workshop be held?
The workshop will be held on 28-29 Oct 2017 (Sat-Sun) at 2-6 pm.
Where will it be?
Tentatively, it will be held at The Healing Space, 209 Marine Parade Road (at the end of Chapel Road). If there’s a change of venue, I’ll update you ASAP.
What if I register, then change my mind?
No can do. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Book your seats mindfully, please.
How do I register?
Advance payment is required for registration. Here’s how:
- Make the payment of $288 (now until 30 Sep) or $328 (from 1-22 Oct).
- You can make payment via firstname.lastname@example.org (PayPal).
- E-mail me at email@example.com or send me a Contact Form. Please state the following:
- “INTERMEDIATE TAROT” (in the title or at the top of message)
- Your name
- Your contact number + e-mail (no worries, I will only use your details to contact you re: workshop updates)
- Your PAYMENT TRANSACTION NUMBER. This is crazy important because I need to confirm your payment!
FURTHER ENQUIRIES? PLEASE CONTACT ME:
SEE YOU AT THE WORKSHOP!